Welcome to Time Out Therapies
Due to circumstances beyond my control I have closed the clinic for face-to-face consultations until further notice.
- Are you shielding due to underlying health issues, in a vulnerable group or would rather not attend a face-to-face consultation?
- Are you not ready to return to the gym or prefer to work out from home?
- Are you concerned that you would need to self- isolate because somebody in your exercise class has tested positive for Covid-19 or at a clinic you have visited recently?
- Would you rather not go out in the cold, wet and dark to attend a class or consultation?
- Put off exercising by the travel time or parking issues?
If the answer is ‘Yes’, I have the perfect solution that keeps you safe from Coronavirus or the flu!
I now offer the following virtual services either via Zoom or my telehealth software.
- Osteopathic Rehabilitation Consultations (past patients only)
- Osteopath led Clinical Pilates Classes
- Osteopath led Clinical Personal Pilates Classes, ideal for rehabilitation after an injury.
I’m Sandra Harris, and I am the Principal at Time Out Therapies, based in Stoke Gifford, Bristol. I am a qualified Osteopath, BSc Hons (First Class), experienced in providing effective pain relief treatments using Osteopathic and Kinesio taping techniques. I am also a post-graduate qualified and APPI accredited Pilates instructor and use my expertise in Osteopathy and Pilates for rehabilitation purposes.
I provide patient-centred, quality healthcare where integrity is fundamental to my practice and philosophy. You are the focus of my work and during your first consultation I will thoroughly explore your presenting symptoms. Since I am qualified across a broad range of therapies, I can make a personalised recommendation on which I believe will best suit your needs.
As an Osteopath, I am a primary healthcare provider, which means that I can diagnose and treat your problem without a referral from your GP. Equally, I can directly refer you to alternative professionals, if your needs are outside my scope of practice. I also have the necessary qualifications for claiming under Health Shield, Simply Health and Vitality insurance schemes.
Keen runner and cyclist, Mark*, was busy preparing for the London Marathon when he presented with back and knee pain. His upper back muscles felt tense and he was also suffering from headaches. [Read more >> ]
The way Sandra constantly explains each technique and why she is doing each of them is really helpful for me to understand the injury and how to recover from it