Welcome to Time Out Therapies
Due to circumstances beyond my control I have closed the clinic for face-to-face consultations until further notice.
- Are you shielding due to underlying health issues, in a vulnerable group or would rather not attend a face-to-face consultation?
- Are you not ready to return to the gym or prefer to work out from home?
- Are you concerned that you would need to self- isolate because somebody in your exercise class has tested positive for Covid-19 or at a clinic you have visited recently?
- Would you rather not go out in the cold, wet and dark to attend a class or consultation?
- Put off exercising by the travel time or parking issues?
If the answer is ‘Yes’, I have the perfect solution that keeps you safe from Coronavirus or the flu!
I now offer the following virtual services either via Zoom or my telehealth software.
- Osteopathic Rehabilitation Consultations (past patients only)
- Osteopath led Clinical Pilates Classes
- Osteopath led Clinical Personal Pilates Classes, ideal for rehabilitation after an injury.
I’m Sandra Harris, and I am the Principal at Time Out Therapies, based in Stoke Gifford, Bristol. I am a qualified Osteopath, BSc Hons (First Class), experienced in providing effective pain relief treatments using Osteopathic and Kinesio taping techniques. I am also a post-graduate qualified and APPI accredited Pilates instructor and use my expertise in Osteopathy and Pilates for rehabilitation purposes.
I provide patient-centred, quality healthcare where integrity is fundamental to my practice and philosophy. You are the focus of my work and during your first consultation I will thoroughly explore your presenting symptoms. Since I am qualified across a broad range of therapies, I can make a personalised recommendation on which I believe will best suit your needs.
As an Osteopath, I am a primary healthcare provider, which means that I can diagnose and treat your problem without a referral from your GP. Equally, I can directly refer you to alternative professionals, if your needs are outside my scope of practice. I also have the necessary qualifications for claiming under Health Shield, Simply Health and Vitality insurance schemes.
Ann is a regular runner and is a member of a running club and enjoys participating in many running events in the UK and abroad. She wanted to improve her half marathon time as she had signed up for the virtual Great North Run. She attended my Pilates classes regularly – at least twice per… [Read more >> ]